My mama was in Orange County yesterday, which means we had to find something fun to do together! Luckily, Laguna Beach has some terrific adventures to offer. Some of my favorites:
- Victoria’s Beach- with crystal clear blue ocean tide pools
- 1,000 steps and beach- this is a family favorite; it feels like you have your own tropical private beach
- Montage Resort Laguna Beach– they have amazing views, food, gardens and beaches. It is a pretty penny to stay the night, but you can visit during the day to explore resort for free 🙂
- Surf and Sand Resort and restaurant- really cute hotel on the water! They have amazing views and the downstairs restaurant is basically on the sand. After we finish eating, we always take off our shoes and walk along the beach… because it is literally right there 🙂
- Rooftop– Is on… you guessed it, the rooftop of La Casa del Camino hotel. It overlooks the ocean and the vibe is amazing. They have the tastiest appetizers and really good virgin pina coladas.
- Banzai Bowls- they have delicious refreshing acai bowls!
- The hidden lighthouse- we got to it through the beach entrance of the Montage. You have to walk around a half mile to get to it, but it’s totally worth it!
- Top of the World Laguna trails! Amazing 360 views of ocean and valley!!
We had the best time. I love these little surprise trips. She was here to help her best friend (and my second mom), Debbie Mitchell with a jewelry show for her company Twisted Silver– which is the most stunning jewelry, if you ask me!