buy clomid from australia Bradley and I rang in the new year in Southern Utah with my dad, Karen, Savannah and Kellen, and my step sisters. We also had a special guest appearance from Bridger T. Harris and his darling better half Ali! Needless to say, the weekend was full of laughter and adventures!
click Over three days, we visited some some of Southern Utah’s most glorious parks: Arches National Park, Snow Canyon State Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, and we finished our journey in Monument Valley- which is on an Indian reservation, so it’s not National Park, but still awe inspiring in every way.
Here is how we did it:
Day 1 (starting in St. George):
- Snow Canyon State Park — Lava Tubes hike & exploration. This is right next to St. George.
- Drive from St. George to Bryce, explore Bryce Canyon (Sunset and Sunrise Points, a little hike down the Navajo Trail!)
- Drive from Bryce to Moab to spend the night.
- Explore Arches National Park (right next to Moab) — enter the park before sunrise to get the most out of the day, as well as beat the crowds onto the Delicate Arch trail!
- Drive from Arches to Phoenix, which takes you right through Monument Valley! (if you had more time, you could also stop at the Grand Canyon, which is on the way!)
- For this, we spent the night in AZ, then woke up really early the next day to drive back to San Diego. Depending on where you live, you may need to drive somewhere else on Day 3!
The drive from St. George to Bryce Canyon:
Bryce Canyon National Park:
Arches National Park: